The Flu Vaccine
A Necessity or Unnecessary Evil, You Decide
IAPP-NWU KANSAS CITY: Fear resonates throughout the world as multiple flu cases and viral infections become widespread coast to coast. The most common decision plaguing individuals during this time is whether to vaccinate themselves in an effort to escape the plight of several missed days at work, crouched in pajamas, riddled with symptoms varying from aches, pains, sniffling, coughing and fever. In some cases escalating to camping out in their home lavatory to pay penance to a porcelain god in the form of vomiting until they’re exasperated and writhing from dry heaving for hours on end.
As mainstream media focuses on governmental pressures and the World Health Organization pleas to the public for more vaccination of those most at risk, many medical professionals are taking a proactive approach to sharing the negative aspects of a vaccination they allege to be full of toxins that are more detrimental than the virus for which people are to be vaccinated against.
In a society that has spent millions focusing on what is considered healthier alternatives to our self-destructive nature that we as individuals have become accustomed to, many ask themselves, why would they pursue fear-ridden tactics to coerce the population to vaccinate themselves with what can be considered by some as a deadly toxin?
We will take a look into the varied skepticism and warnings given over the last decade by medical professionals and researchers, and compare them to the common fears shared by many individuals who either loathe the vaccine or vehemently refuse to partake in receiving such toxins annually and those avidly vaccinating themselves as a mandate for employment or through group think mentality. We will contrast and compare the risks and dangers using fact-based variables and let you draw your own conclusions as to what your choice will be in the future.
Numerous medical experts trained in the fields of biomedical and pharmaceutical research have begun to draw the conclusion that it is more important to protect yourself and your family from the flu vaccine than the flu itself. Let’s take a look at several of the reasons behind this conclusion.
- Over the last several years medical journals have published thousands of articles revealing that injecting vaccines can actually lead to serious health problems including harmful immunological responses and a host of other infections. This leads to further increasing the body’s susceptibility to the diseases that the vaccine was supposed to protect against.
- Despite numerous reports by some health professionals and published reports, there is a total lack of real evidence that young children even benefit from flu shots. In researching over 50 different studies involving more than 240,000 children with ages ranging from 6 to 23 months, no evidence was found to indicate that the flu vaccine was any more effective than a placebo. Also the shots are only able to protect against certain strains of the virus, which means that if you come into contact with a different strain of virus you will still get the flu.
- · It has been a known fact for decades that the Flu vaccine contains strains of the flu virus along with other ingredients deemed harmful to the human body by the same medical professionals endorsing its use. When you think about the impact such a vaccine can have over someone with a suppressed immune system, it is alarming. If you have a disease that is already lowering your body’s ability to fight a virus, taking the flu shot will put your body in danger of getting the full effects of the flu and make you more susceptible to pneumonia and other contagious diseases.
- After polling over 100 parents of small children in the last 18 months, I found that the opinions of the 32% that opted to rely only on the social demands of their pediatricians to provide the Flu vaccine to their children were disturbing when compared to those who chose to opt-out. As well as the new research showing the correlation of the rise in Autism and vaccinating children with the toxins contained in them.
- Well known to society is one of the most alarming ingredients, Mercury. We will cover its dangers at length later. Mercury is classified as a heavy metal known to be hazardous for human health. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is much higher than the maximum allowable daily exposure limit as stated by the National Poison Control Center. The single-dose contains a lower amount of Mercury toxin, but with any toxin entering the human body, there are repercussions. Mercury toxicity has been documented to cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and many more such serious health ailments.
- The impact the Flu vaccine is having on the elderly is increasingly alarming. There is mounting statistical evidence that flu shots can tremendously increase the susceptibility to Alzheimer’s disease. One report shows that people who received the flu vaccine each year over a period of 3 to 5 years had a 10-fold greater chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease than people who had not received any Flu vaccinations. We also need to take in to consideration the risks factors with age and the immune systems natural weakening process, thus lowering your ability naturally to fight off infection. Introducing the flu virus in the bodies of elderly could have dangerous consequences in comparison to its proclaimed benefits.
- How do we know who to believe, when we make our decisions to vaccinate and why does the CDC (Center for Disease Control) endorse and recommend, and in some cases mandate that certain employees such as the Military and medical professionals receive these vaccinations? The Center for Disease Control appoints a 15-member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). This committee is responsible for deciding who should be vaccinated each year. When you research the board members appointed, you will discover the majority of the ACIP have a financial interest and or investments directly or indirectly linked to different aspects of these immunizations. From their financial perspective it is in their best interest to support vaccination. Thus making it more about the profit margin and may have very little to do with your health and well being. The short of it is, the very people pushing these vaccines stand to make billions of dollars. We all know, when money is involved, it creates a doubt on validity as to whether these flu vaccines really are beneficial or not.
Now that you are becoming slightly skeptical and full of questions as to the validity of the Flu vaccine being toxic and the risks of their harmful effects, let’s take a closer look at the research and statistics available, that the mainstream media conveniently does not make readily available to the public. I don’t know about you, but I sure would not want any of the following compounds in my bloodstream or deposited in my body.
First we will look at what is in the most commonly used Flu vaccinations based on information provided by the manufacturers and readily available through the World Association for Vaccine Education (WAVE). Most contain some or all of the following;
- Ethylene Glycol: Ethylene Glycol is nothing more than the technical name for anti-freeze, the same stuff that you put inside your car engine. I don’t think I have to tell you what would happen if you ingest antifreeze.
- Thimerosal: This is a mercury derived disinfectant and preservative which is used in a majority of the vaccinations and can result in brain injury over a long period of time leading to Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s Disease, lack of memory, sluggish brain performance and also is known to induce auto-immune diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, ALS as well as altering and depleting the immune system from working efficiently.
- Phenol: Phenol is most commonly used as a disinfectant, also used as a dye, is listened as a carcinogenic agent (cancer-causing) and is also known as carbolic acid.
- Neomycin and Streptomycin: These compounds are used as antibiotics which have side effects to include severe allergic reactions in some people. It always puzzled me why they are putting two different forms of antibiotics in a viral vaccine.
- Aluminum: Aluminum accumulates in the skin, bones, brain and kidneys and can cause Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Aluminum has also caused cancer in laboratory mice. It is commonly used as an additive in most vaccinations.
- Formaldehyde: Formaldehyde is used as a preservative. It is also classified as a carcinogenic (cancer-causing agent) and causes the body fluids to become acidic in nature. Formaldehyde will start to preserve your tissues within the body.
- Octoxinol-9: This is a vaginal spermicidal (kills sperm) known to cause when injected, chills, confusion, dizziness, lightheadedness, muscle aches, skin rashes severe enough to lead to peeling and blistered skin lesions.
- Triton X-100: Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe eye irritation. May be harmful if inhaled or in contact with skin. Toxicology not fully investigated. The product may contain traces of ethylene oxide or dioxane, which are known to be probable human carcinogens.
- Gelatin: Made from the boiled bones, skins and tendons of animals.
- Chick Embryo: this can be problematic for those allergic to eggs or egg products
- Sodium Phosphate: Phosphates are slowly and incompletely absorbed when ingested, and seldom result in systemic effects. Such effects, however, have occurred. Symptoms may include vomiting, lethargy, diarrhea, blood chemistry effects, heart disturbances and central nervous system effects. The toxicity of phosphates is because of their ability to sequester calcium. Irritant due to its acidic nature. May cause inflammation and pain on prolonged contact, especially with moist skin. May sequester calcium and cause calcium phosphate deposits in the kidneys.
- Sodium Chloride (salt): Very large doses can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and prostration. Dehydration and congestion occur in most internal organs. Hypertonic salt solutions can produce violent inflammatory reactions in the gastrointestinal tract. May irritate damaged skin; absorption can occur with effects similar to those via ingestion.
- Betapropiolactone: A disinfectant
- Nonoxynol: Used to kill or stop growth of STDs
Now that you know a few of the chemical ingredients that make up vaccines for the Flu, let’s take a brief look into a small portion of the vaccine production process.
- Production and development of some Flu vaccines are a multi-step processes. After generating a baseline vaccine, undisclosed to most due to patent secrecies, the vaccine is sustained in a white crystalline substance called allantoin. Allantoin is an animal waste product with high nitrogen content, commonly used as a fertilizer and considered toxic. What is even more alarming is how often it is found in toothpaste, mouthwash, and other oral hygiene products, in shampoos, lipsticks, anti-acne products, sun care products, and clarifying lotions FDA approved for use. Allantoin is broken down to dirueidoacetic acid. Diureidoacetic acid can be further broken down to another product that is partly responsible for the development of kidney and bladder stones.
- Gentamicin, a broad spectrum antibiotic, is added to each embryonated chicken egg to inhibit the growth of bacteria. Then Formaldehyde is introduced to inactivate the virus. Formaldehyde we consider mainly to be used in the preservation process in embalming deceased individuals to mask decaying process through chemical preservation of dead human flesh.
- Next they introduce two more chemicals into the cocktail, Tri-butyl-phosphate and Polysorbate 80, USP. When introduced their primary mission is to inactivate and disrupt a significant proportion of the virus. Then, resin is added to eliminate “substantial portions” of these two chemicals, tri butyl phosphate and Polysorbate 80. Despite the attempts to use resin to remove them, I am sure trace residue is still present; the same as decaffeinated coffee still contains some caffeine, the process is flawed. Vaccine manufacturers label this residual substance “other undesirable materials”. In their research notes.
- So, at this point, we see that the vaccine contains: Allantoin and its byproducts, various egg proteins, gentamicin, an antibiotic; formaldehyde, resin, tri-butylphosphate, and polysorbate 80, which is used as a compounding agent in formulating tablets. In other words, polysorbate 80 is the vehicle or carrier for most drugs, and it is also found in ice creams and other fabricated imitation foods. To preserve this quite seemingly toxic witches’ brew, Thimerosal, a mercury derivative, is then added. Therefore, each 0.5 milliliter dose influenza vaccine contains 25 micrograms of mercury. Are you sure you want all that in your body?
- Some pharmaceutical companies use polyethylene glycol and Isooctylphenyl for various reasons when producing this cocktail. Polyethylene Glycol is a relative of ethylene glycol (antifreeze) which is often used to poison dogs and other predators of sheep. The body has a very difficult time expelling it because it is resistant to biodegradation. Isocctylphenyl ether is a compound of ether and has anesthetic properties. Isooctylphenyl ether is a teratogen, causing abnormal prenatal development. It also induces testicular atrophy in animals, and current ongoing research is taking place to document its effects on the male reproductive functions in humans.
- Some vaccines are also grown and strained through animal or human tissue to include but not limited to, monkey kidney tissue, chicken embryo, embryonic guinea pig cells, calf serum, and human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted human fetuses as in the case of rubella, hepatitis A, and chickenpox vaccines). If that doesn’t repulse you, I am not sure anything would.
Still want to be vaccinated? We have only scratched the surface of what goes in to a Flu vaccine. Skeptical and need more information? Perhaps reading a few articles written and published in prestigious periodicals will help you think twice before vaccinating. In the fall of 2006, the British Medical Journal published a paper by respected vaccine researcher Dr. Tom Jefferson. The article entitled Influenza vaccination: policy versus evidence was very enlightening and re-iterated the information I have provided you so far.
In his research, Jefferson examined all the research available that had been previously published globally on the effects of inactivated vaccines (vaccines with dead viruses), and drew remarkably contradictory information compared to the governments alleged research on the same vaccines. He was also able to conclude that in children under the age of 2 that were given inactivated vaccines had the same field efficacy as placebo, and in healthy people under 65 who were vaccinated, there was no decreased hospital stay, increase time off work, or increased death toll from influenza and its complications in comparison to those not vaccinated.
We hear from many sources and media reports of multiple deaths due to the Flu annually, but how do we know this information to be statistically factual, when on numerous occasion other underlying illnesses have been misdiagnosed as the flu or there were other pre-existing medical conditions that played a major role in the death of the individuals counted in the statistics.
The Center for Disease control even states in their own reports that they cannot determine exactly how many people die from seasonal flu each year. They base this conclusion on numerous factors:
- Individual states are not required to report individual seasonal flu cases or deaths of people older than 18 years of age to CDC.
- Seasonal influenza is rarely listed on death certificates of people who die from flu-related complications or because the individuals have other underlying medical conditions that far outweigh the flu.
- Many seasonal flu-related deaths occur one or two weeks after a person’s initial infection. This is usually because the person may develop a secondary bacterial co-infection (such as bacterial pneumonia) or because seasonal influenza can aggravate an existing chronic illness (such as congestive heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). The end result was not caused by the flu virus itself, but the combination of complicated medical conditions in conjunction with the susceptibility and contraction of the virus.
- Flu deaths in children were made a nationally notification mandated condition in 2004, and since then, states have been required to report flu-related child deaths in the United States through the Influenza Associated Pediatric Mortality Surveillance System, yet the accuracy of this, and the rate of misdiagnosis has not been a factor in that calculation. Once again that may be contributed to the financial involvement in endorsement of vaccinations of our children by the CDC’s Advisory Board, as stated previously have vested financial interests in its expanded market.
- Trying to guess what strain to vaccinate against each season has proved to be no more effective than a guessing game. This has been very true in recent years with the H1N1 strain. As each viral strain becomes resistant or mutations of resistant strains increase in number, vaccinations will most likely add to the increased rate of resistance to the numbers of viruses spreading. Getting multi-shots, will only prove to be more dangerous as different strains of viruses and harmful ingredients are introduced into your body.
- Influenza-associated death rate, with a high percentage of these victims being recipient of flu vaccination, is minuscule in comparison to other unintended causes of death from 2010-2012. Calculations in the diagram below are based on the amount of deaths per 100,000 ratios, and are estimated calculations based on available and reported data.
*Information obtained through calculations of data listed in cited sources below.
When considering the national average of multiple death rates provided by government statistics and polling statistics reported for 2010-2012 I am surprised that there are not vaccines for prescription drug abuse, Alcoholism, homicide, methamphetamine addiction, homicidal ideations, obesity and speeding.
Taking into consideration the misdiagnosis factor by many that can fuel the social urge to do as others do, and vaccinate. We hear family members, friends or acquaintances complaining of the “Flu” or read their postings on social media outlets that they are ridden with the “flu or “flu-like” symptoms, and have not been clearly diagnosed. So how does one truly know if they have the Flu, or just some other gastrointestinal, rhino-related or unspecified viral contagion totally unrelated to the Flu itself?
Below is a standardized flu symptom chart provided by the manufacturers of Tamiflu ®. Although I do not agree with the usage of Tamiflu®, a toxin ridden pharmaceutical, when other alternatives are readily available, as well as preventative measures to ward off viruses, I found the information helpful:
My reasoning behind avoiding such pharmaceuticals is, if I should acquire the flu is because Research statistics have shown that over-use of the flu-vaccine and drugs like Tamiflu® and Relenza® can actually alter flu viruses and cause them to mutate into a more deadly strain over time. Taking this in to consideration with varied drug resistant strains and you have virtually no benefits with much risk. I find it very interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination. How about spending some of the billions of advertising dollars used to promote artificial and possibly very toxic chemicals into our bodies and use it to educate and teach us how to use natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful or possibly deadly vaccines?
Natural ways to avoid the flu and/or relieve flu symptoms should they arise can be readily found all over the internet, at alternative health food stores and are starting to appear in local chair pharmacies around the nation.
DR. Edward F. Group III, has published some enlightening information on what natural resources are readily available and reasonably priced, that will help as a preventative in contracting a variety of viral infections, such as the flu, during its peak season. I have consolidated and listed a few of them below, and if you would like to further study his researched and effective remedies, you may consider visiting his online resource center at globalhealingcenter.com, or any nutritional health site recommended by the Better Business Bureau.
During the flu season it is recommended that you:
- Make an effort to reduce your intake of caffeine, alcohol and carbonated beverages and replace with purified water with a few drops of organic apple cider vinegar added. Two tablespoons per gallon or a half-capful per glass. Ideally, you should drink at least ½ gallon of water each day.
- Lessen your consumption of products intake that contain refined white sugar, white flour, sweets, and refined grains and hydrogenated oils. Try not to over-eat, especially during the holidays. Try to get adequate exercise—at least 3 times per week. The more you move, the better your lymph system is able to move toxic materials out of the body and the less chance of acquiring a spare tire around the waistline that traps toxins in the excess fats.
- Consume more Zinc. In a majority of the studies that have been done during the flu season many people have prevented the flu by taking supplements of zinc. Zinc is one of the most powerful immune stimulants and is powerful anti-viral. There are a lot of different forms of zinc and you have to be careful on which one you choose. It is recommended that you use the best and most absorb-able form of zinc which is zinc orotate. Nutritionists recommend that you not consume zinc at the same time you eat or drink citrus fruits or juices, but to wait about two hours between both since they will diminish the effectiveness of the zinc.
- Eat as close to natural and not processed foods as possible. This means to eat food more that is considered “live.” Include raw fruits (seasonal), vegetables and nuts and seeds as much as possible in your diet. When cooking, use less prepackaged foods and cook with meats that have not been chemically preserved. If possible, buy organic or from a local farmer’s market. Make sure that you thoroughly wash your fruits and vegetables before consuming. Vegetables may be steamed lightly or used in nourishing soups and stews. Adding fresh garlic to your diet is also recommended.
- Try your best to eliminate stress and negative emotions. Being negative and allowing stress to affect you can quickly bring down the immune system. Learn to say no to activities that will over-tax your schedule. Keeping busy is healthy, but overdoing it can be detrimental. Spend time alone each day and read positive books, listen to good music or practice meditation. Train your mind to find the positive or good in every situation and treat all of these situations as a learning experience. Control your life; don’t let your life control you. Statistics have shown that people with a more positive outlook in life tend to be able to fight health weaknesses better than those who tend to find something negative in almost everything they encounter.
- Colloidal Silver: Colloidal silver has been around for hundreds of years and has been used as a natural antibiotic which promotes healing. It can also be used as a nasal spray and as ear drops.
- Oxygenator: Oxygenator is a safe, stable, inorganic compound of oxygen and chlorine-containing products, in a colorless and odorless aqueous medium. Oxygenator is known to release chlorine dioxide (CL02), and the product has demonstrated efficacy as an anti-inflammatory, broad spectrum, bactericidal, fungicidal, as well as a virucidal agent. The Chemistry Literature verifies this triple-threat ability of CL02.
- Oregano Oil: Oregano Oil is a powerful germ and painkiller. An article published in Phytotherapy Research describes how oregano oil superseded anti-inflammatory drugs in reversing pain and inflammation and is nearly as powerful as morphine as a painkiller. The oil also possesses significant antioxidant powers. Furthermore, it stimulates the flow of bile, which greatly aids digestion.
- Good Hygienic practices. Yes, be that clean-freak guru that carries hand sanitizer in your purse or pocket. More frequently seen are grocery and discount markets that have sanitizing wipes in their entryway that are free to consumers. Use them to clean the shopping cart handle before grabbing a hold of it to shop. Not only will it protect you from unwanted germs getting on your hands, but also on the packages of the groceries you touch and put in your basket after pushing that cart. My theory is; if you don’t know where the hands of the person before you were, sanitize. Shower daily and keep your body clean and free of the germs you come across. When you’re around people in public with the sniffles, watch and be wary of where they touch and avoid. If you have the sniffles or a cough, be respectful of the others around you, by practicing sanitary measures and keep you facial tissues handy and use sanitizer when done blowing your nose or stifling a cough so not to spread the germs to others.
What flu prevention simply boils down to is; good nutrition, healthy exercise, good hygiene, and vitamin and mineral supplements during peak flu seasons. I recommend eating healthy year round to promote better wellness, energy and stamina. Eating healthy and taking measures to be sanitary does not guarantee you will not catch the flu or another virus, and if you do catch something, be respectful and warn others round you and make an effort not to spread it by perhaps rescheduling family events and outings until you’re feeling better.
Say you do get the flu. Now what do you do? You can go to your doctor and beg for a prescription of the latest viral medication, known to weaken the immune system as it fills your body with chemically created toxins with multiple side effects in addition to the flu, or you can dose up on nutritional alternatives, and let it take its course. What would you prefer; multiple doses of toxins that can possibly in the future cause your body to be immune resistant to mutated versions of viruses and be at home sick, or a few days getting some well needed rest and consuming fresh vegetables and fruits along with vitamins and personal TLC? Either way, you’re going to feel a bit miserable, and miss some work, school time, just one is natural and the other is by adding toxins that researchers have stated can create the risk for serious and life-threatening results.
Curious as to what the popular census is on whether to vaccinate or not, last year I surveyed 300 families with children ranging from 3 months to 17 years of age in a metropolitan area right after the flu season subsided, and the results based on who did or did not get vaccinated and who did or did not contract the flu are as follows;
Of the 300 parents participating in the survey 197 opted to not vaccinate (right). Notice the ratio of who did or did not contract the flu or other viral illnesses verses the parents who did vaccinate (left). After receiving the flu vaccine 80.5% contracted the flu or other viral illnesses where those not vaccinated was much lower at 13%. Being this survey was not performed by a pharmaceutical corporation or medical facility funded by resources related to pharmaceutical corporations, this ratio is not surprising.
Finally, I leave with you one question. What would you prefer? A vaccine that promises, but usually fails to prevent a specific few of the multiple varieties of flu strains, while pumping known toxins into your system; or use healthier options, taking no more of a risk, and avoid having toxins injected?
If you would like to do your own research, I recommend the following resources;
The British Journal of Medicine: http://www.bmj.com
Center for Disease Control: http://CDC.org
SciVerse Science Direct: http://sciencedirect.com
Annual Flu Deaths: http://thinktwice.com/flu_lie.htm
Research References available upon request
©Copyright protected 2013: JD, NWU Local 1981
©United Press International, ©International Association of Press Photographers and Journalists Press ID # 1007490467
2 thoughts on “The Flu Vaccine A Necessity or Unnecessary Evil, You Decide”
I rarely create responses, however i did some searching and wound up here The Flu Vaccine A Necessity
or Unnecessary Evil, You Decide | An Unsilenced
Voice. And I do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Could it be only me or does it appear like some of these remarks appear as if they are left by brain dead folks?
😛 And, if you are writing on additional places, I’d like
to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which
I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you
center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts
out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!